Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Enochian post... for now

This thread on the nature of Enochian has spun several posts in friends journals and various commentaries on those.

I want to be clear. I am not "concerned" about evil or that people currently doing the work are becoming entrapped by Enochian spirits or anything like that at all. David, no ones "panties are in a wad". Rose, I am not trying to use anything as "fodder". Indeed I am not in any way commenting on the work that others are doing at all. I simply posted my experience and observations from prior experiments in the field. Thats all. It was not meant as a judgment on what others are doing currently, something which I am watching with great fascination.

At no point did I entertain the notion that BH, MyGal, or RO were in any danger or couldn't handle themselves. Furthermore I would not expect them to get the same results that I did in the experiments, especially since their experiments are a good deal more detailed than mine were as far as physical tools and such. Also, most of my work was focused on the athyrs, which they have not touched upon yet.

6 comments:

Rose Weaver said...

My sincerest apologies if my words were poorly chosen, because my admiration for the work described includes your work. I often chose my words poorly. I'm working on that. :)

What I meant was that anyone, not you in particular, could use the work of others which may be looked upon as controversial in some way as fodder for calling said worker/magician a whack job or paranoid. Controversial results which don't follow the standard conventions currently known by most magicians, sorcerers, witches, etc, tend to be looked upon as suspect until proven and/or validated by others using more conventional means.

I certainly did not mean to offend, but having been on the receiving end of this type of "fodder" before, I suppose I reacted a bit more sensitively than I should have. :)

I'll endeavor to choose my words more wisely in the future.

Rufus Opus said...

Jason,

No worries here, mate. I took your comments exactly as you intended, based on this post. I must be psychic.

Robert said...

I think everyone is out to get me. Except my Enochian friends, who will protect me from this constant barrage of baseless attacks! I'm being persecuted! Maligned! There are legalities here. I will sue!

We may all now return to our normally scheduled reprogramming.

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed the series, though I did not see it until Persephone pointed me to it just now.

yuzuru said...

Hi, sorry to bother, but if you could be so kind to answer me a question:

yesterday I did an evocation to enochians, felt a little tired and opressed, and today I have cold symptoms

do you think I should interpret this as a warning, a coincidence, or lack of due preparation ?

Anonymous said...

Enochian is bad news.

Just look at the majority of the people who practice it.

They all get hurt on some level.

The GD was wrong to include it.

Paul Case was right to get rid of it.

Lon makes money writing books, there is a conflict of interest there.

John Dee was a spy. Biographies about him are deceptive.

Kelly. We all know about him.

David Jones did lots of PCP.

Angels? They are not Angels.
They don't care about you.
They just want to use you.

May Enochian Magick dissolve back into the "pit" from where it came.