Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wicked Faire





I am super lame. I had an emergency at work that prevented me from speaking at the panel at Wicked Faire that I was going to be on entitled: "The Arcane Arts in Defense of Earth". I actually thought I just made it in time, but realized after getting there that I was wrong about the time. 

I thow myself upon the mercy of Jeff. 

I had a great time though. I never really appreciated the whole "Steampunk" aesthetic until last night. Since I was already going to build myself a nifty Hieronymus Device, I am now thinking I may have to trip it out steampunk style. My Concave scrying mirror too, 

The bondage class I went to was very cool. Nice of them to have models on hand to work on. I was really pleased to see that the folks I met at the Crucible finally put out thier first issue and are already done with their second. The magazine is called Thorn, and you should check it out if you are looking for a dose of Pagany Goodness. 

Lastly I wanted to say what a good time I had at Dinner with Arthur, Alyssa, Liz, Tali, Heidi and the rest. So nice to chat with likeminded folks. I am getting a room next year and doing the whole weekend. 

No comments: