Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meeting withVajranatha

I met up with Vajranatha again in Philly last night along with the rest of the Philadelphia Ngakpa Sangha. He is putting the finishing touches on a translation of something that I just can't wait for. I just need to set some time aside to do it. It takes a minimum of one full day, but is really meant as a three day thing. I participated in it before in Pharping, and of course had the basic sadhana part translated, but this will be the first time all the "action" parts are translated into english. 

It is so cool having access to one of the worlds top Lotsawa-Lamas who is also conversant in western magick. Before talking Tantra, he whipped out Pete Carrol's newest book which everyone at the table could take turns panning. 




4 comments:

Al said...

Lucky bastard.

Persephone said...

What a nice fellow he was! I felt very lucky to be included in the group, even though I am not one of the Buddhist Boys.

P

Jason Miller, said...

I am a lucky bastard, yes...

You are a Zen priest though, so I would say that you are a fellow traveler on the path of the lucky Bastard:-)

Lonnie said...

I would really like to hear the discussion about Pete's latest book. That had to be an interesting "panning" session!