Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CRUCIBLE AND THE 10th PRINCIPAL OF STRATEGIC SORCERY

I have talked about this before, but in case you missed it, CRUCIBLE is this weekend! If you are a reader of this blog and within reasonable distance of Princeton, yet not attending this, I have to ask: what is wrong with you????

I mean, not only will I be there, but so will fellow bloggers Kenaz and Jow. In addition to this you get Cliff Low (founder of necronomi.com) talking about ancient stellar magic, Arthur the head Omnimancer talking about multiple dimensions and wormholes, and... well just go read the line up.

Plus you get to have a proper sit down dinner with a room full of occultists at a four star hotel in Princeton. How many times does that happen?

And if that is not all, during my talk on the 9 Principals of Strategic Sorcery, I will be unveiling THE TENTH PRINCIPAL and talking about why it is essential for any strategic sorcerer.

I hope to see some of you there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I admit I'm jealous =(

Arbor Draconis said...

Will you go into the 10th principle at any point during the course?

Thanks

Jason Miller, said...

Yes. In fact we have already covered it, just not as a "principal"

IAmTheSerpent said...

Where was this? In Canada?